Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Christmas mania!

Another Christmassy-fuelled post.

I seem to be spending most of my time glued to this flippin' laptop. If it's not sorting out orders and invoicing, it's to do website admin and other annoyances.

Actually, I'd rather be curled up on the sofa indulging in a spot of hot chocolate drinking and scoffing some lardy pastries, but apparently that's not how one carries out the working day. I'm not sure the Mr appreciates my working methods...

We now have a clever contractor who is sorting out our website angst and we're really pleased to have him on board, so a huge thanks to our new man Jay. Hurrah!

It's been all about the poo again this week (have a look at our Facebook for a Christmas give-away...)


And candy canes

We've sold out of these little minty beauties twice in the last seven days, so we're well and truly stocked up now. They look great on a Christmas tree (if you can resist eating them, that is).

We have four Christmas fairs this weekend so it's back to being busy and the skilful art of packing the car so all of our sweets and treats fit in properly (obviously I don't do the packing - I have zero spacial awareness, so the clever Mr does that for me). 

So back to not stuffing my face and working my way down my growing TO DO list. Pah.

No comments:

Post a Comment